Normally, plus size women find it a challenging task to find a dress that suits their personality. Essentially, these women require a dress that can effectively hide the body imperfections and yet be comfortable. To address the needs of these women, fashion designers have reintroduced some of the vintage dresses called as pin up dresses, which are known for their elegant style and also cover body imperfections and make the women feel comfortable and confident. This Plus Size Pinup Clothing is available in several designs and styles.
For example, you can find such dresses in popular designs like the strapless design, high waist design, A-line design and halter neckline design and so on. These designs are popular because they replicate the popular fashion of early 1950s and yet you can find wonderful modern outlook in them. Many women are of the opinion the Plus Size Pinup Clothing gives them abundant comfort and they say, these dresses are ideal for them to express their mood in the party.
Few of the pin up dresses exclusively designed for plus size women are briefly explained here. When you take a closer look at these dresses you would exclaim about their unique features.
- Half sleeve long gown: This ‘V’ neck dress has half sleeves, and is embellished with wonderful embroidery work. The dress with back zipper is up to ankle length with asymmetrical mesh drop at the waist. The dress is made of polyester fabric and it is in black color. According to fashion designers, black color effectively hides body imperfections.
- A-line skirt with pockets: The dress has scoop neckline which is decorated with lacework. This is a sleeveless design dress which goes up to knee cap length. The dress is made of printed fabric and it is provided with two side pockets. The dress has a back zipper. The dress is considered ideal for women with pear body.
- Strapless swing design skirt: The dress which is slightly below the knee length has asymmetrical hemline. Actually, this is an A-line dress which has large pleats from the waistline. The bodice of the dress is made of Nylon fabric whereas the overlay is of Crepe fabric. Summary:
In fact, you can find numerous designs of plus size pinup clothing design dresses. You must take some time to search for these dresses. You can look for these dresses either in the dress shop of your locality or through any of the popular online store.
Popular for their stunning designs:
Similar to the popular adage ‘history repeats’, even in the world of fashion there are several instances of old fashion repeating; of course with a tint of modernity. This has been the case of pin up dresses which were popular in the early 50s. Thanks to some of the popular fashion designers who have reintroduced the pin up dresses after making appropriate changes in its design to address the needs of present day women. Take for example the Pinup Swimwear which is now flooding the market in several stunning designs and colors.
These dresses are available in different designs like, for example, bikini swimsuits, plus size swim suits, junior swim suits, monokini swimsuit, to name a few of the popular designs. This Pinup Swimwear brings into memory that iconic woman of early 50s and who is believed to have popularized the wear. Interestingly, fashion designers have also re-introduced some of the vintage beach accessories like the hat, sun glasses and such other accessories to give the swimwear a perfect vintage look.
Some of the vintage swimwear reintroduced to the modern world of fashion by some of the fashion designers is briefly explained here. If you take a closer look at these dresses, you would appreciate the elegance of these dresses:
- Two piece swimsuit: This swimsuit is considered ideal for both spring and summer season. The unique feature of this swimsuit is that even though it is provoking, it is not revealing. In fact, many women have remarked that the wear effectively covers the post pregnancy marks. The wear is made of cotton, and polyester mixed fabric.
- One piece swimwear: This swimwear is ideal for plus-size women. The wear has a pleated cover for the bust area which effectively supports the top and at the same time hides the bust. The dress is made of thick, stretch fabric, which efficiently covers the body curves and the lower region. The dress is provided with back zipper. Overlay of the dress gives it that wonderful retro look.
- Pleated one piece swimwear: This is one of the unique design dresses made of Chiffon fabric. The dress is provided with small cross pleats on the front, and it has a back zipper. The dress is provided with an elastic band which perfectly holds the dress against the body highlighting the body curves.
Affordable price tag:
These vintage swimwears are known to provide abundant comfort to the women. The wear is available in several colors and designs. These swimwears are known for their affordable price tag.
What is pin up?
Normally, when people are inspired by some iconic personalities. Such people will have a tendency to imitate their dress or facial or other habits. Such iconic personalities are also called as pin up personalities or pin up models because their pictures are generally pinned up on the wall. By imitating these pin up icons, people get a feeling of abundant inspiration. This in short, is the philosophy behind Pin Up Clothing; because the clothing the iconic personalities wear becomes a fashion and people try to imitate the fashion and they try to wear the clothing of same design, style and even color. It is said that this trend is more often present among women.
Honor the original design:
As a matter of fact, Pin Up Clothing was the order of the day in early 50s and now some of the innovative fashion designers have re-introduced these dresses to suit the modern trends in the fashion world. These dresses have gained popularity because they enhance the beauty of the women and make them feel confident. As a matter of fact, in addition to clothing, the pin up fashion has been reintroduced in the case of accessories like the shoes, bag, belt, hat and so on. As some of the fashion designers point out, the pin up dresses are reintroduced as ‘a matter of honor’ to the original design.
Some of the most sought after pin up dresses are briefly explained here so as to give you a closer look at their unique features:
- Half sleeve Pinup Couture design: This wonderfully designed dress has half sleeve tulip skirt which goes up to ankle length. It has a plunging ‘V’ neckline. The dress is made of Satin fabric and it has a faux wrap front. The dress has a back zipper with elegant wrap belt.
- Demure back Wiggle design: This dress is ideal for women who are bold because the dress elegantly highlights the curves. This is a silhouette dress in wiggle design, which goes up to knee length. The dress has pleated bust and the entire dress hugs the body which highlights the curves. The dress is made of bengaline print fabric.
- Numerous designs and styles: Pin up dress is available for women of all ages. They are available in innumerable designs like long gowns, skirts, strapless design and so on. The dress is available in varying price ranges so as to meet the requirements of every class of fashion loving women. Browse to see the numerous designs of these dresses.